Belbin Team Role Report
These are excerpts from Paola's Belbin Team Role Report based on her self-perception and four observer assessments by her managers.
Paola is a creative intellectual with a capacity for good decision-making, ideally placed to develop plans and strategies that may pay off hugely in the long term.
Creative, imaginative, free-thinking. Generates ideas and solves difficult problems.
Sober, strategic and discerning. Sees all options and judges accurately.
- finds it easier to work in a solo role rather than working closely with others.
- is likely to be drawn to work that requires lateral thinking and careful analysis.
- has innovative tendencies and needs to work in a challenging environment.
Team Role Feedback
As a prolific thinker, Paola possesses talents for both originating and evaluating new ideas.
This means that she are most likely to make her mark in an area where the problems are complex and difficult.
Paola would be best suited to work involving design, creative problem-solving or troubleshooting.
Paola has an affinity for accuracy and maintaining high standards.
When it comes to Paola's relationship with her manager, it is likely that she will work best for someone who excels at interpersonal communications and who appreciates advice.
Whilst other creative individuals may be inclined to rush their ideas through, Paola establishes a reputation for herself by ensuring that her ideas have been properly vetted.
Paola may be a good person to have in a "think tank", if she can work with a practical ally.
She could be steered towards a job involving long-term planning and requiring a sense of vision.
Others have observed that Paola might be best suited to work:
- requiring thoughtful interpretation and problem-solving
- needing a structured, systematic approach
- where it is important to speak out rather than to conform